see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Energetic architectural design professional with experience in China and the Middle East markets. Projects have included commercial development, resort master-planning, middle school and boutique interior design. Keen eye for quality design, with the belief that classic principles can lead to new and interesting formal propositions.
Enthusiastic for every aspect of my profession, from planning and programming to design and project management.
Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature, Amman, JO, Architect
• Volunteered architectural consulting services for a conservation and tourism development NGO.
• Coordinated communication and design development between foreign architecture office, local contractors, and sub-consultants.
• Selected and managed local structural consultants.
• Provided evaluation and support for a USAID-funded capacity-building project in Jordan’s conservation and eco-tourism sector.
OPEN Architecture, Beijing, CN, Architect
• Schematic design, Garden School. 45,000 m2. Beijing, PRC.
• Schematic design, Artist’s Museum. 5,000 m2. Inner Mongolia, PRC.
• Schematic design, Wooden House. 1,000 m2. Inner Mongolia, PRC.
3GATTI Architecture Studio, Shanghai, CN, Architect / Project Manager
• Design development, construction documents, site supervision, project
management, Alter.Shop. 100 m2. Xintiandi, Shanghai.
• Schematic design, Commercial Street. 8,000 m2. Shanghai.
• Schematic design, Haikou resort complex. 50,000 m2. PRC.
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, CA, MArch, Architecture
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, US, Bachelors, Economics, Asia Studies
Griffintown Interrupted, Award