So I'm done... I'm now waiting for my boards to be printed up by the output room and working on a few models for tomorrow, but the winter studio, for all intensive purposes is finished...
Every time this happens it always amazes me how fast time flies. I'm really happy with what I came up with, though I do admit I got pretty bogged down in the computer and graphic rendering over the last week or so. It's strange to not have any hand work to show for a final project, but I guess that will soon be the norm. I think I like having a mix of the two though.
I really enjoyed this project and actually learned quite a bit about process, presentation, and produced a good amount of work. Thinking back on it, I think that a good portion of my time this term was spent on my Human Context and ECS class work, so I really don't feel like I spent as much time on this studio project as I had in the past. I still have work for those classes to finish though.
Here are a couple of shots of the culmination of my semester in a few brief pictures.
NO LONGER ARBITRARY
MAGICAL MACHINES OF MAGICIANESS
Pictures are better than words... My concept is in an earlier post I think. Here are my boards though they are rather useless at this scale: