To whom it may concern,
I would like to offer my professional services for a possible admission or internship in an architecture office or similar.
I'm searching for a job actively and I think it’s a good opportunity to introduce myself into professional market, after my graduation at Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura (University of Granada).
I could develop several works as Architect, Creative, or Designer. I don’t have any problems about leaving my country because I have lived in Vienna (Austria) for one academic year, and I’m attracted about the idea of exploring other countries, professionally and personally.
Please consider me at your entirely disposition for any further clarification about my academic training, portfolio or any information considered by you. I’m a self-motivated, willing to learn and a work candidate.
Thank you for your time.
Beatriz Abejón Luzón / email_ firstname.lastname@example.org / Porfolio_ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i5o88lg51ghkdyp/Izz3-B1QkP / Pinterest_ http://www.pinterest.com/beitabejon/boards/
Freelance, Granada, ES, School students Tutor
Tutoring and guiding students to improve study technics after school, helping them with homework, and several subjects. From 10 to 18 years old students.
ER7 Architects, Granada, ES, Architecture intern
- Basic design and implementing projects of small buildings and houses.
- Calculating and energy certificating existing buildings.
- Office work and customers attending.
INFO AUTO/ Info Data Technology Consulting., Granada, ES, marketing phone-Operator
Outbound telemarketing and quality control of customers from motor companies like BMW, Volkswagen, Peugeot or Hyundai.
CICODE/ University of Granada/City Council of Tetouan., Tétouan, MA, Volunteer Architect
- Current status analisys of Tetouan Cemetery in Morocco (Africa). Recovering proposal project for access improvement and historical ruins restoration.
- Analisys and study of the old town (Medina) and how colours characterize it. Design and preparing the book “The colour in the Medina of Tetuan”, published by the University of Granada in 2012.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Granada (ETSAG), Masters, Architect