I have obtained my degree in Architecture at the San Pablo CEU University in Madrid one year ago, and I was working for 8 months at Rafael de la-Hoz Architects recently. Nowadays my most immediate goal is to gain international experience in a design studio.
From my architectural education in Spain, I have acquired advanced diagramming and drawing techniques, combining Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup and Rhino. I feel comfortable working as a team, both in leading and participative roles and specially working under the stress to get the deadlines that exists in some architectural offices.
I can offer communication skills and leadership that have made me be responsible for various groups of people on several occasions. I have a very creative mind that allows me to develop different projects depending on the constraints from the beginning to further technical development. I’m used to work in groups and relate without problem with everyone, and I am an ambitious person and I committed to the maximum effort for the group to flourish.
I have immediate international availability. I have the ability to adapt to different ways of working and living, proof of this is that I’ve spent three summers abroad learning English, and the summer of 2007 I was working in London with international people. I think is a great time to leave Spain and see how they work out, because in my point of view this is an experience that will enrich me professionally.
España Cocinas, Madrid, Collaborations as Junior Interior Designer
Rafael de la-Hoz Arquitectos, Madrid, Junior Architect
JUNIOR ARCHITECT AT RAFAEL DE LA-HOZ ARQUITECTOS. www.rafaeldelahoz.com
• New Headquarters for Cajamar Companies at the PITA, Almería, Spain. Private competition, Finalist.
• Dr. Rafael Hernández specialized Hospital, David, Panamá. Private competition.
• New campus for the “Instituto de salud Carlos III”, Madrid, Spain. Private competition.
• Concept of church, Georgia. Private competition.
• Urban redevelopment of the central clinic and new construction of the maternal-child clinic of the university hospital, Bonn, Germany. Private competition.
• Office and car dealer building, office and apartment building, Bogotá, Colombia. Schematic design.
• Hospital in Iraq. Schematic design.
• General court extension Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Schematic design, development design and construction, documents
• Design and construction of OHIM office building, Alicante, Spain. Rafael de la-Hoz in collaboration with OAB Carlos Ferrater.
• Requalification of the MASPES – VIGORELLI Cycle track, Milan, Italy. Rafael de la-Hoz in collaboration with Arquitécnica.
Lorenzo Alonso Arquitectos, Madrid, Junior Architect
Funkciona Architecture, Madrid, Intern Architect
Fruzi, London, Employee at Fruzi, Juice shop
Universidad CEU San Pablo, Madrid, ES, BArch, Architecture