Philadelphia, PA, US / Weston, CT, US
see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I am a 2009 graduate from Drexel University with a B.S in Interior Design. My current residence is in Philadelphia but I am ready to embark on new opportunities within a company where I can learn and grow.
I am extremely detail- oriented, energetic and enjoy working within a team as well as individually. Among my skills are Google Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, as well as a notable proficiency in AutoCAD.
Raymour and Flanigan, Philadelphia, PA, US, Visual Designer- Merchandiser
• Collaborate with management and warehouse supervisor in merchandising, displaying and inventory integrity of retail showroom
• Routinely create new “venue” placements of merchandise on showroom floor to visually demonstrate the integration of various colors and styles through the use of furniture and accessories
• Partner with sales associates to help enhance our customers shopping experience by aiding with design tips and techniques
Freelance Interior Design Consultant, Fairfield County, Ct, Designer
• Assisted with interior design services including fabric and furniture selections, window treatments, paint selections and space planning.
DAS Architects, Philadelphia, PA, US, Intern- Design Assistant
• Aided designers and architects in creating detailed AutoCAD drawings of project floor plans and elevations
• Partnered with designers in space planning for several high- end projects
• Worked off-site with architects and designers to survey buildings for hospitality and residential projects
• Assisted designers with finish selections and thoroughly organized library
• Assembled presentation boards and assisted designers in client meetings
• Initiated meetings and met with reps to assist in expanding opportunities for DAS
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design