Ash is an Interior Designer and artist. She has done work for WeWork, Build Films, Brachfeld, Fake Love, Hood by Air, and more. She likes to paint and write haikus.
WeWork, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer
Brachfeld, New York, NY, US, Event Producer & Designer
• Responsible for the scenic design and installation of fashion presentations and events within the fashion and art industries.
• Create all floor plans, seating layouts, 3D renderings and sketches for scenic design.
• Make creative company decks for offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Paris.
• Multi-taskting on-sight, such as: overseeing catering, obtaining city permits, lineup organization, prepping security, attending to clients and VIPs needs, as well as overall negotiation with vendors and clients.
• Maintaining current relationships with third party vendors as well as finding and establishing new relationships.
• Provide administrative support to team, including preparation of expense reports and travel accommodations.
• Instructing Production Assistants in the office and on-sight as well as responsible for their overall development.
• Implement systems of organization used in varying facets of our office including: production supplies, venues, vendors, develop intern guideline and office guideline.
• Assist with venue scouting and scheduled walk-thoughts.
Clients include: Tanya Taylor, Hood by Air, Patrik Ervell, Gabriela Hearst, Rachel Zoe, Adam Selman, IRO, Vilebrequin, White Mountaineering, The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, etc.
Build Films, Winnipeg, MB, CA, Art Director
· Develop unique visions and concepts for branded video campaigns and films.
· Design and style the set, prop, and lighting schemes.
· Assist in casting decisions.
· Select and manage wardrobe integral to character development.
· Make experimental and unifying stylistic decisions during shoots and edits.
· Lead discussions to continuously improve the companies' creative and business processes.
PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, Winnipeg, MB, CA, Experienced Associate - Audit & Assurance Group
• Perform testing of financial statement line items that require significant client interaction with accounting staff, middle management, and executive levels.
• Evaluation and documentation of internal controls and accounting systems through investigative testing of source documents and client meeting.
• Collaborate with audit team members to investigate irregularities in financial statements and develop effective and efficient methods of testing them.
• Exercise communication and problems solving skills to ensure timely attainment of all necessary and outstanding items for audits and reviews.
• Execute financial statement audits for a range of government, private and public companies reporting under various standards including: Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Test accounts and document findings in accordance with applicable Canadian Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
• Experience working with not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing clients and law firms.
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, CA, Masters, Interior Design
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Fashion/Apparel Design
The University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB, CA, Bachelors, Business Administration
Université du Québec à Montréal, Montreal, QC, CA, French