I am an enthusiastic, creative and professional Architect licensed in late 2012 at Universidad de Mendoza, in Argentina. I have both Argentinian and Italian Citizenship.
During 2012 I also developed my Thesis Project at Virginia Tech Washington Alexandria Architectural Centre and worked for some American Architectural & Engineering firms.
That working experience abroad made me open my professional field and now my intention is to be able to show my skills to other worldwide architectural firms. My aim is to experience new procedures and working methods abroad in order to expand my knowledge and creativity.
I possess advanced technical and computer skills related to the architecture field. My attention to detail and willingness to learn ensure that every project I work on is done accurately and to the highest possible standard. My strenghts are reflected in my sense of design and 3d modeling and photorrealistic procedures.
My enclosed resume and portfolio provide additional details about my background and personal work.
Ricondo & Associates, Alexandria, VA, US, intern
[Ricondo & Associates] August- December 2012 | Alexandria, VA, USA
• Participated in US and international airport terminal facilities process of design and planning: LAX, Houston, Dallas, National Reagan Airport, Taiwan
• Developed graphics and presentations to be presented to clients.
- CAD 2d and 3d planning and modelling
- 3d Revit models
- Graphic airport performance analisys in Adobe Photoshop
Leuterio&Thomas, Alexandria, VA, US, intern
Leuterio Thomas | Intern | June 2012 Temporary | Alexandria, VA
• Performed survey work for HOTD building (Heating, Operation and Transmition District), DC • Design Development for HOTD building
Worked on Revit data schedules
Summer Productions, Washington, DC, US, Set Assembly Support
Life Changing Medicine Tv Show- for Discovery Channel- temporary set assembly at The Interface Media Group Studio
Estudio Julio del Barrio, Mendoza, AR, intern&junior architect
JDB Arquitectura | Intern | March- December 2011 | Mendoza, Argentina
• Participated in the design of a new commercial building in Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza
Analyzed regulatory constraints on the site and project
Generated design concepts and illustrated them in plans and sketches
Met clients in company of the Project Manager to review progress of schematic design Developed and illustrated the design in scaled floor plans, sections and elevations Generated virtual modelling (SketchUp)
• Participated in residential expansion and remodelling project
• Developed ideas of design, sketches and CAD drawings for various other projects
Performed building survey work and construction documents Analyzed regulatory constraints on the project
Developed ideas of design and illustrated them in sketches Developed CAD documentation
Generated interior design renderings and facade development Responsible for material estimation
Generated virtual modelling (SketchUp) and Vray renderings
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), Alexandria, VA, US, BArch, International Exchange Student Program.- Thesis Project
Universidad de Mendoza, Argentina, AR, BArch, 5 years- Architecture