Hyundai Power Transformer, Montgomery, AL, US, Engineering Drafter
- Design basic core and coil calculation of oil immersed Power Transformer rate from
20MVA to 450 MVA.
- Experience and professional Auto CAD software user for designing and drafting projects
internal system of power transformers.
- Prepare outline/base/shipping drawings to clients and customers with customize specification.
- Utilize SAP to purchase and manage all materials for manufacturing power transformers.
- Research for vendors and suppliers who can provide quality components to transformers
and also control some costs for economical benefits of design .
- Assisted Senior design engineer in production team for quality assurance.
Syscon, LLC, Montgomery, AL , Architectural Engineer
- Assistant construction manager for Hyundai Power Transformer from ground breaking to
completion of HPT.(Hyundai Power Transformers)
- Material research, Recording drawings, Pre-bid conference, Pre-Construction and
communicate with subcontractors
- Duties: Wide ability in variety skills such as budgeting, purchasing, scheduling, management
with fast and right decisions. Responsible to discuss and review architectural, Civil and
- Programming Auto CAD and Revit Architecture for schematic Design ideas and also for
presentation to clinets.
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, BArch, Architecture
Cum Laude, 1st Place
Artistic Honors Scholarship, Scholarship
Demonstrate Superior Artistic Achievement for 4 years. (2006 to 2010)