see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Architectural designer with a Master’s degree from Pratt Institute and 2+ year experience in execution of medium and large scale projects in the private sector. Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams on complex urban issues with expertise in programming, space planning, design and production of construction documents. SEEKING NEW CHALLENGES.
Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Elmwood Park, NJ, US, Intern
Chelsea West Architects, New Delhi, IN, Architect
Responsible for preparation of design development, presentation and construction drawings for residential and institutional projects. Spearheaded client correspondence.
Rai Residence, Delhi, India
[12,000 sq ft, residential architecture, design development stage]
• Assisted the principal during conceptual deisgn development
• Researched materials and prepared presentation drawings
School of planning and Architecture campus, Bhopal, India
[770,000 sq ft, institutional/master plan, ideas competition]
• Assisted the principal in the design of a master plan for the proposed campus of School of Planning and Architecture, India, which comprised of academic, administrative, research, training, consultancy, and residential buildings along with required infrastructure.
• Prepared presentation drawings and 3D visualizations
Red Architects, Mumbai, IN, Intern/ Junior Architect
Responsible for conceptual, presentation and construction drawings for a medium sized residential project and holiday resort.
High-end residence, Latur, India
[5.5 Hectare, architecture, under-construction]
• Assisted the project architect in preliminary design scheme
• Prepared presentation drawings and construction drawings
Holiday Resort, Alibaug, India
[16, 000 sq ft, architecture, under-construction]
• Prepared construction drawings
• Prepared presentation drawings, physical study models and 3D visualizations
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Architecture
Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai, IN, BArch, Architecture