Stavropoulos Associates Architects, Washington, DC, US, Intern Architect
- Prepared structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans, along with other architectural construction documents for the renovation and addition of historical single family houses and condominiums.
- Conducted building material selections, orders and deliveries to ensure timely and efficient construction scheduling in conjunction with the project manager and subcontractors.
- Completed and delivered permit drawing sets to the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs to obtain various building permits and administer necessary permit drawing revisions.
Shapery Enterprises, San Diego, CA, US, Draftsman
- Graphically represented the desired aesthetic goals of a real estate developer for various residential and mixed-use projects in the early stages of schematic design.
- Developed design ideas into cohesive architectural drawings to convey project objectives to building owner and construction personnel.
Eastern Diversified Services, Souderton, PA, US, Assistant Carpenter
- Responded to fire and flood damaged properties to remove hazardous or damaged building material to prepare for restoration and reconstruction.
- Implemented hands-on construction and proactively administered damage control involving carpentry, framing, flood management and flood recuperation.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, BArch, Bachelor of Science in Architecture