I hold a professional Bachelor degree in Architecture (BArch with distinction), as well as a professional Master’s degree in Architecture from University of Shiraz, School of Art and Architecture. I have also recently completed a professional Master’s program in Landscape Architecture at the University of Toronto’s Daniels School of Architecture, Landscape and Design.
Throughout my architectural work, I had always been interested in the relationship between ‘natural’ and constructed worlds. With this in mind, I took a shift in my studies from architecture to landscape architecture – which I believe brought about a greater understanding of both worlds. I have focused my studies in landscape architecture on the subjects of landscape urbanism and industrial landscape revitalization, exploring the development of mid-scale urban public spaces and the integration of infrastructure and public transportation to create accessible and sustainable public realms. My years of graduate education have been an enlightening experience, both academically and otherwise, and I am excited to return to the working world with a fresh perspective.
Professionally, I have more than four years of full-time and part-time work experience in residential, commercial, mixed-use and residential landscape projects with several architecture and landscape architecture offices. The most significant project that I have participated in was the Chamran Grand Hotel - a five star hotel in Shiraz, Iran. This 109m hotel tower has 230 rooms and 20 suites, with a total floor area of 130 hectares. In this project, I aided in construction administration, supervised the phasing implementation, drafted plans and provided construction details.
I believe that my academic background, coupled with relevant work experience in both fields of architecture and landscape architecture, have given me the tools and abilities necessary to work in all aspects of the profession from conceptual design and preparation of presentation drawings, to working drawings and the detailed design of both small and large scale projects.
DataAppeal, Toronto, ON, CA, Landscape Architecture Designer
- Site analysis for Penetanguishene Rotary Waterfront Park.
- Developed conceptual design for Rotary Waterfront Park.
- Provided masterplan of Rotary Waterfront Park in town of Penetanguishene.
Elias + Associates Landscape Architects Inc., Toronto, ON, CA, Landscape Architecture Designer
- Conducting site inventory and analysis to determine the constraints and opportunities for design.
- Responsible for drafting site plans, small gardens and details.
- Grading and calculation for Bitaraf backyard design.
Fars Architects, Planners & Urban Consultants, Shirazi, IR, Architecture Designer
- Prepared conceptual models and 3d renderings for residential and commercial development.
- Provided architectural and landscape plans, interior designs, and final high quality 3D renderings.
- Assisted with site analysis and map inventory using ArcGIS.
- Provided construction details, planting scheme and designs.
- Managed construction details and scheduling, equipment selection, exterior and interior materials,
planting and irrigation plans.
University of Toronto, University of Toronto, Masters, Landscape Architecture
Faculty of Art and Architecture, University of Shiraz, Masters, Architecture
Faculty of Art and Architecture, University of Shiraz, BArch, Design and Architecture