Always start MINUTELY and PROGRESSIVELY.
There are many things around us that have been designed through out time, often enough becoming artifacts to our existence. As a designer, the understanding of the holistic potentials of many objects and the technology behind their construction can be adapted in many scales, allowing diverse and flexible uses.
I was born and raised in the Philippines.
I moved in the US 7 years ago.
I have direct experience in various working environments including hospital, nursing home, pharmaceutical factory, retail store, restaurant and educational facilities.
I have been curious and fascinated with design in general and architecture.
I aspire to use my talent to help the unfortunate.
Whole House Studios, Savannah, GA, US, Freelance
- Assisted in field measures for plumbing, electrical units, and kitchen layout.
- Confirmed and verified with construction documents and on-site contractors.
Steven Michael Peterson Studios, Red Bank, NJ, US, Internship / Freelance
Participated on multiple site visits for design proposals, immediately following development of board presentations and conceptual design renderings.
- Boathouse / Docks for Dad Vail Regatta Proposal ( Red Bank, NJ )
- Jazz Museum Proposal (New York, NY)
- Historic Urban Revitalization in the hometown of John Coltrane ( Strawberry Mansion, PA )
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, MArch, Architecture
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, NJ, US, Associates in Fine Arts
Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, NJ, US, Associates in Applied Science
Outstanding Achievement Award, Award
Thesis Achievement Award, Award