1. 2 + years of professional luxury fashion retail design Project Management and Construction Documents experience in Chanel, Zadig & Voltaire, Sandro and Maje, and Cole Haan stores domestically all across the United States working from Callison-New York City and Seattle office.
2. Pre-Conceptual, Conceptual, Schematic Design through Design Development experiences in large-scale master planning and mixed-use global commercial/ hospitality projects such as the Nordstrom Department Store, Xiangtang Shopping Mall, and AEON Shopping Mall and in the US, China, and Japan.
3. Graduated at the top of my graduate class of my Degree Project Studio in Fall 2012 from among 56 students at Washington University in St. Louis. I can deliver your work with the highest standard of care.
4. Multilingual proficiency of 4 languages including Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, and American English. Meanwhile, I also have professional experience with handling Construction Document translations in the above languages and help to facilitate and introduce new international/ cultural projects to your firm.
5. International travel, working, and study experiences in Italy, Spain, Denmark, North America, Japan, Middle East, and Hong Kong from 2003-present.
6. Extensive knowledge of Rhino, Sketchup, 3Dstudio Max, Advanced Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator for your firm.
7. Highly motivated, adaptable, and positive individual who have great collaboration and interpersonal skills.
8. Strong rendering, drafting, sketching, graphic design, and photography technical skill sets.
Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO, US, MArch, Master of Architecture