I am a current student at Rider University where I study graphics design. I will be obtaining my bachelors of arts this coming May. I have held many internships in the graphics design field where I have been able to do hands on work with some amazing designers who have taught me what it is to be a true designer. I hope that come May I will have found a job that is relevant to creative design where I can show what I am capable of.
Seventeen Magazine, New York, NY, US, Graphic Design intern
• Worked directly under art/promotions director
• Created digital ads for Seventeen Magazine Facebook page, which were posted on “Check It Out” page, for companies such as Clarisonic and Cover Girl.
• Created design for Sally Hanson Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips: design chosen for use by company.
• Scanned images from past issues and created templates for presentations in PowerPoint for meetings and printed references.
Shoe Kandi, Bensalem, PA, US, Fashion graphic design
• Created various design pieces such as business cards, advertisements, and banners for www.shoekandi.com.
• Provided input during event planning; Managed Facebook and Twitter presence, updated company blog.
• Created weekly projects, including sales banners for breast cancer awareness and New Year’s sale event, among others, and relating images for Facebook page.
Princeton Partners, LLC, Princeton, NJ, US, Graphic Design intern
• Assisted senior/junior graphic designers with jobs such as billboard advertisements, publications and booklets.
• Helped with printing and preparing projects for meetings with clients.
• Conducted search for photos and other design elements for advertisements for clients/companies.
• Participated in company meetings and critiques.
• Performed light secretarial work such as filing, typing letters, revising Word documents and making phone calls.
Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ, US, Bachelors, Comm-Graphic Design track
Mercer County Community College, West Windsor, NJ, Advertising Design