Performs administrative and professional architectural work by managing projects from inception through construction. Provides leadership to the project and the project design team consisting of architects, engineers and designers which includes coordinating outside consultants in the design of construction projects. Serves as the liaison between the design team and Client. Responsible for supervising and participating in preliminary studies and estimates of proposed building projects, and in the design and preparation of complete alteration and repair plans for existing and new buildings.
FC CONSULTING ENGINEER, PLLC, HOLLIS , PROJECT ARCHITECT
-Articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches.
-Architectural documents and presentations.
-Zoning and Code analysis.
-Prepare Project timeline and schedules.
-Coordinating and hiring of consultants.
CVP ARCHITECT,PC, Great Neck, NY, US, PROJECT MANAGER
• Utilizing comprehensive knowledge of New York City Zoning and Code analysis for Residential and Commercial Building Design.
• Responsibility for all phases of project planning;
• Design Development, preparation of construction documents, Document Checking and Coordination.
• Site and environmental analysis.
• Preparation and filing of applications for planning/building approval at the NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF BUILDINGS and subsequent participation in the approval process.
• Responsible for building Specifications and Materials Research.
• Supervisory role of construction phases
• Played a vital role in sustaining and growing the business by ensuring delivery of quality services to clients.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Westbury, NY, US, BArch, ARITECTURE
5 YEAR BArch Program.