ADI studio, Bangalore City, IN, Principal architect
Projects completed :
Sai Gallerium, high-end retail store in Bangalore
Palm Drive - 6000 sqft large,Bangalore
My primary client, Sai Gallerium in Bangalore, owns 40,000 sft of prime retail space for store-in-store concepts based display of designer Italian bath, modular kitchens and sanitary ware. In less than 5 years, Sai Gallerium has become the one-stop destination for top architects and high-profile clients in South India.
My firm, ADI Studio, has been instrumental in designing the store concepts, branding, product selection and market launch of wide range of products. My team also serves as the in-house design team for selling concepts along with the products that helps Sai Gallerium to significantly differentiate from other competitors.
On behalf of Sai Gallerium, we continuously work with following top Italian brands in designing their retail display areas for launch of new products in India market.
• Kitchen: Scavolini Italian modular kitchen - 8000 sqft of store display for 11 kitchen concepts to be launched in Feb 2014.
• Bath fittings: Grohe, Hansgrohe, Vado, Isenberg, Dorn Bracht, Kludi
• Sanitary ware: Villeroy & Boch, Duravit, Antonio Lupi, Hatria, Falper, Gessi
• Italian ceramic tiles: Sicis, Bisazza, Cerdomus, Graniti Fiandre, Imola Ceramica
Khosla Associates, Bangalore City, IN, Architect
Headed by Sandeep Khosla, the firm is India’s 10 most innovative architectural and interior design practices. Within 15 years of practice, the firm has won 13 National Design awards for projects related to retail, hospitality and institutional buildings to villas, residences.
As part of 3 member team supporting Sandeep Khosla, my role / responsibilities on projects included:
• Key contributor for conceptualization of architecture and design followed by drafting of client presentations.
• Produced tender drawings for bidding projects. Developed all detailed working drawings for construction teams / contractor.
• Prepared interior detailing for clients approvals and execution by PMCs, which included information such as type of item (furniture/curious etc. ), its location in the layout , quantity to be procured , its cost and information of vendor or manufacturer.
• Managed the project through site visits during execution, coordination with contractors and consultants and assisted the Principal in client meetings.
Pratt Institute, New York, NY, US, Masters, M.S in Interior Design
BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore City, IN, BArch, Architecture
IIID - Young Designer Award, Award
IIID: Institute of Indian Interior Designers initiated the Awards Programme for Excellence in Interior Design in India which is most recognized interior design awards in the country since 1996.
This award is Awarded to Young Designers for consistently outstanding portfolio of interior design works. Designer not more than 30 years of age and with not more than 5 years' experience after
graduation from IIID recognized design institute.