My objective is to obtain a challenging position within architecture and design which will give me an opportunity to grow professionally and make a meaningful contribution to the company.
Best Buy Mobile, New York, NY, US, Mobile Sales Consultant
• Build relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end-to-end needs.
• Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
• Handle all aspects of sale including: completing customer contracts, warranties, receiving customer payments, cash and credit/ check transactions.
• Develop, maintain and communicate strong up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans and service features.
Royal Engineering, PC, Jamaica, NY, US, Student Architectural Intern
• Creating full sets of construction documents for new projects; pages include site plan, floor plan, elevations, sections, details, zoning calculations and diagrams.
• Revised drawings for construction documents and permit requests and complete AI 1 forms for revised jobs.
• Learned NYC Zoning code and building code regulations.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Student Support Representative
• Receptionist and student note taker.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Develop and maintain a filing system.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Masters, MS in Management
Core in Architecture
New York City College of Technology, BArch, Architectural Technology