Excellence in Architectural Technology education at the New York City College of Technology.
Decade of a holiday design experience, 3D modeling, and rendering of architectural elements, prototypes, and designs at the biggest New York holiday decoration company. Skilled level photographer. Enthusiastic, creative and dedicated team player with strong work planning, organization, and coordination skills. Good student, fast learner, self-critical, motivated.
American Christmas Decorations, Inc., Bronx, NY, US, Creative Director and Installation Supervisor
• Major teamplayer in a $3,000,000 project "Stars" for "The Shops at Columbus Circle". Designed, and created decorations in 3D. Researched lighting and rigging, developed general design, and video presentation.
• Lead $2,000,000 project "Snowflake light show" for "Saks Fifth Avenue". Decoration and framing design, wiring solution, 3D modeling and animation, video production, installation supervision, maintenance.
• Video and image processing, DVD compilations, web design and development.
• 2D and 3D renderings of holiday decorations for clients such as "Wynn", "Bloomberg building", "Lord & Taylor", "Sony", "Americas Tower", "Barneys", "UBS building" and about a dozen of other companies.
• Valuable and trusted employee as a Decorator for the first four years in the company…
• Next six years as an Installation Supervisor (up to 20 people teams) for multitude locations, in five-borough and beyond, such as Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Group, Macys, and other office buildings and retail stores.
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architectural Technology
Architecture is a multi-disciplinary profession that includes aesthetic, technical, and human considerations in the design and construction of our built environment. College provided courses that prepared me for the broad range of responsibilities represented in the field: design, construction technologies, architectural history, building systems and information modeling, codes and professional practice, site planning, sustainable design, and digital fabrication, to name a few. An architectural education is excellent preparation for the hands-on, problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills that are sought by employers in any field. City Tech's Department of Architectural Technology is known for its workplace-oriented curriculum, a student-focused environment, leading edge technologies, and engagement with real-world, community service projects.
Chester Gerber Memorial Award, 1st Place
For Highest Academic Achievement.
SARA, 1st Place
Award of excellence, in “student” category, for the proposed Community Sport Center project.