I have graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Environmental Design Major, Studio Art Minor from the University at Buffalo. I will pursue to get a Master degree in Interior Design major. At the same time, I have been looking for a position in the interior design, Graphic Design Industry which requires designing, branding and advertising capabilities. I am a passionate, creative, and reliable individual who wishes to join a team, share the creative ideas and innovative techniques with amazing people in challenging environments. I am very interested in the field of Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Sustainable Design, Green Design, and Traveling. Please feel free to link to me (www.linkedin.com/in/tingting8975)
Ashcan Studio of Art, Inc., Flushing, NY, US, Consulting and Marketing Representive
• Worked with clients to assess their needs and provide in-depth consultation, while helping them to understand the program and its services and faculty.
• Researched and corresponded with other art studios and educational schools to build partnerships.
• Devised the social media marketing strategies for seasonal advertising campaigns
• Maintained website, posting and editing news, images, poster, and pages.
• Designed in-house brochure and local newspaper advertising campaigns.
Performa, New York, NY, US, Graphic Design Intern
• Designed layout of monthly, semiannual, and anniversary newsletters and edited content.
• Maintained and organized mailing list in Mail Chimp.
• Designed, maintained website, including homepage, slideshow, sub-pages, and graphics, using Expressions Engine.
Center for Urban Studies, Amherst, NY, US, Support Services Group Intern
• Researched non-profit grants and government funding sources for The Annual Fruit Belt Clean-A-Thon Program and Summer Academic Enrichment Program.
• Assisted the director on multiple tasks and projects for the Center for Urban Studies, such as City’s Housing Authority’s Case Management Unit, and Healthy Lifestyles programs
University at Buffalo, Amherst, NY, US, Bachelors, Environmental Design