The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, LEED LAB project member
- Responsible for preparing the Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ / IAQ) credits and submitting them to GBCI through leedonline.com and USGBC resources.
- LEED Lab is currently pursuing LEED O+M certification for the Crough Center home to the School of Architecture and Planning at CUA.
The LGI Group, LLC, Washington Valley, NJ, US, Cofounder
Cofounder of private marketing company responsible for scheduling, promotion, and production of nightlife events along the east coast. Took a hiatus to pursue my degree in architecture.
Heads Up, Washington, DC, US, Garfield Elementary School tutor
- Served as tutor for 2nd and 3rd graders in an after-school literacy program.
Inphonic, Inc., Washington, DC, US, Sales Representative
- Trained in technical aspects of telecommunication.
- Responsible for the sale of wireless service and devices from major carriers.
- Exceeded 45 percent or more conversion ratio of inquiries to sales, surpassing department-set monthly and daily quota. Consistently top sales representative in a team of 100 plus.
- Awarded 3,000 share of company stock for top sales performance annually.
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, BArch, Architecture & Planning
- Senior Project: Annex to the National Building Museum in Washington, DC.
- Mentor: Barry Yatt, FAIA
Bronx Community College CUNY, General Studies