I am a highly motivated and creative person that works well in a team setting and independently. I enjoy creating and developing construction documentation, which includes plans, elevations, and full detail packages. I am very knowledgeable about millwork and interior architectural detailing. I have experience in managing small teams of assistant draftsmen and designers to complete projects. Other responsibilities included the management of Internet communication and the distribution/ organization of work between the local team (including the FF&E side), the oversea teams, the client and consultants. I also maintain project files, provide minor CAD technical support and trouble shooting services.
I mainly work on high end hospitality design projects, such as 4 & 5 star hotels, luxury properties and resorts.
I have experience working on Asian and Middle Eastern projects.
HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates, Santa Monica, CA, US, Senior Designer
Primarily works on the creation of design development and construction documentation (including full plans, elevations, detailing and millwork packaging) of large scale hospitality projects.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Works with project Manager and lead Designer to analyze clients’ needs to develop cohesive and interesting planning
- The creation and management of team documentation and files
- Coordination of documentation and design with Architects, MEP, Lighting and Art Consultants
- Assist in managing client expectations and communication
- Conducts research for the design team
- Able to work well with a team under tight deadline constraints
- Strong organization, communication and management skills
- Strong knowledge of the design process and development
- Provides guidance to junior staff and manages several overseas draftsmen teams
Shangri- La Hotel- Tokyo, Japan - (2007 -2008)
Caesars Palace Centurion Tower - Las Vegas, NV - (2008)
Wynn Resort Villas- Macau, China - (2008 - 2009)
Grand Hyatt Mecca- Saudi Arabia - (2009 - 2012)
Crowne Plaza – Huangshan, China - (2010)
Downtown Marriott – Los Angeles, California, USA - (2011 to 2012)
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
President's Award, Scholarship
4 year partial tuition scholarship