PHONE :787-424-1401 ADRESS: 2001 Olympic Boulevard Apt. 118, SAnta monica, CA EMAIL: Robertoaybarimbert@gmail.com
Fine arts Painting, drawing, sketching, photography, hand drafting, sculpture, High organizational skills, Concept generator, Graphic eye.
Graphic design, illustrations, digital modeling, Revit, sketch up, AutoCAD proefficient, adobe illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Rhino, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, presentations, renderings.
Born architect, Designer, Team player, Idea generator, Fast learner, Natural leader, Energetic and enthusiastic personality, Motivation ability ,Public speaker ,Multitasker, Problem solver, Organized, Intelligent humor, Instruction follower, Strategic thinker, Effective listener and communicator, Productive worker under pressure and highly motivated.
Design 360 Unlimited
HBA - Hirsch Bedner and Associates-Designer
Worked as an Architectural Designer and CAD IT administrator.
Assume a lead role in design presentations in communicating directly with clients and ensure that
format is compatible with office and client standards/requirements.Conceptualize design direction for overall project and communicate to the project team.Coordinate design direction and in conjunction with the project manager the management of outside consultants.Communicate project status to Design Director on a regular basis and develop and maintain communication with all project team members.Attend site meetings and assist
in the process of reviewing properties along with the project manager. Review and understand with professional proficiency detailed construction documents including fl oor plans, elevations and sections, electrical details, schedules (finish, plumbing, door, fi xture), furniture fl oor plans, FF&E specifi cations, materials and finishes to determine compliance in areas of quality, code and design. Focus on service delivery while monitoring the status of assigned project tasks against the project schedule and participate on quality reviews of projects. CAD trouble shooting, and efficient use of CAD program. Developed working manuals for HBA and renderings.
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
Masters of Architecture
2011 - 2012
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
Bachelor of fi ne arts, architecture
Miami Dade College
Fundamentals in Architecture (AA Degree)
Athlete – MVP Caparra Country Club Puerto Rico swimming team 2002
Nautico de San Juan sailing instructor 1999- 2002
Tasis school Dorado Puerto Rico, summer counselor, art director -2002 -2004
First bank of Puerto Rico – marketing division, sales, art director intern – 2005
American institute of architect students (AIAS) student member 2012
Dean’s List 2011
Honor accreditation 2011 - 3d design selected work
NAAB accredited project 2012 Urban Design
HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates, Santa Monica, CA, US, Junior Architectural Designer
HBA – JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Transforms initial conceptual/schematic designs using Auto Cad into working construction
documents and able to review drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and
The Junior Architectural Designer reports to the Senior Project Designer on project related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs routine drafting and technical tasks as required throughout the project duration.
• Participates in the preparation of schematic design, design development,
bidding/negotiation/tender documentation, construction documentation and any additional
• Maintains quality standards, format special requirements, etc. as mandated by office production
• Ability to perform architecturally, draw plans and merge competing priorities (external/internal)
to accomplish specific goals.
• Develop complete sheet drawings within a set of working drawings with all necessary details.
• Document material specifications and support standardization/archiving of drawings.
• Coordinate working drawing information with related outsourcers, consultants and vendors.
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES:
• Responsible for accuracy, meeting deadlines and working closely with the design team.
• Knowledge of all codes to ensure working drawing compliance with applicable ADA and building
• Perform jobsite visits, if necessary, to monitor the accuracy of the working drawings with actual
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must possess the ability to move from concept to finished documentation independently.
• Must be proficient on AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the commercial office,
retail or hospitality industries.
• Knowledge of hospitality industry trends that may influence design scheme.
• Knowledge of any/all required regional standards and codes for both production and building as
they pertain to design phase work.
• Specialized experience in Commercial Office, Retail, and/or Hospitality/Restaurant projects.
• Knowledge of public safety and security issues and regulations.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and
meet deadlines consistently.
• Ability to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision and take initiative.
• Professional, ethical and committed to excellence in communications.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other co-workers and/or departments within the
• Strong ability to resolve issues utilizing sound judgment and reasoning skills.
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Ability to employ creative and innovative thought processes and apply them to constructability of
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable. CAD Specialist
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and software literate in standard Windows
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 1-2 years of interior and/or architectural drafting/design experience within the
hospitality, commercial or retail industries preferred.
Hospitality experience is highly desirable.
Requires a high level of proficiency with AutoCAD.
SCAD The University for Creative Careers, Savannah, GA, US, Masters, Architecture
Bachelors in Architecture, and Masters of architecture in Savannah College of art and Design,
Designing projects using computer programs, sketching, presenting, team work, competitions, site visits, conceptual brainstorming all together.