Highly accomplished Project Architect and Manager with over twelve years of experience in planning and design of a wide range of projects including Health care, Corporate, Educational and Housing. Developed projects from inception through construction closeout as a Project Architect. Roles included project development from initial planning and programming, client consultation through design development, construction documentation, materials selection, specification writing and construction administration and consultant coordination.
Delivered projects of $1 million to over $40 million in New York City, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Geddis Architects, SOUTHPORT, CT, PROJECT ARCHITECT/MANAGER
Currently a Project Architect and Manager on various educational, healthcare and corporate facilities. Managing a variety of projects incorporating all stages of project development from initial client consultation through design development, construction documents, specification writing and construction administration.
• Brenner Pavilion, Brooklyn, NY (Cost: $42 million)
• Menorah Home and Hospital, Brooklyn, NY (Cost: $26 million )
• Menorah Hospice, Brooklyn, NY (Cost: $6.1 million)
• Muriel and Harold Block Residence, Bronx, NY (Cost: $1.62 million)
• Shorefront Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care, Brooklyn, NY (Cost: $1.3 million)
• Borough Park Hospice, Brooklyn, NY (Cost: $3 million)
• The Jewish Guild for the Blind, New York, NY (Cost: $2.4 million)
• Winchendon School, Winchendon, MA (Cost: $1.8 million)
• Mamaroneck High School, Mamaroneck, NY (Cost: $7.6 million)
• Greenwich Public Schools, Greenwich, CT (Cost: $5-15 million/ year)
• Stratford Public Schools, Stratford, CT (Cost: $8.4 million/ year)
• Greenwich Housing Authority, Greenwich, CT (Cost: $1.4 million)
• Larchmont/Mamaroneck Joint Garbage Disposal Commission Facility (Cost: $650,000)
J. L. Meece Engineering Inc., Coal City, IL, US, Design Architect
Worked as a Design Architect on commercial, institutional, industrial and renovation projects.
Responsible for space planning, design development, development of presentation, construction documents for offices, clinics, bakeries and laboratories. Worked as a part of team to develop new projects, developed marketing CD’s and strategies, and implement emerging technologies.
• Production Building for Utility Concrete Products, Channahon, IL.
• Store & Bakery for Great Harvest Bread Co., Palos Park, IL.
• Office for Parkway Imaging, Romeoville, IL.
• Dow Laboratories, Wilmington, IL.
• Morris Community High School Field house Addition, Morris, IL.
• AAA Offices, IL & IN.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, Graduate Assistant
Assisted the Associate Director in maintaining space utilization reports.
Update and manage the database for architectural and utilization purposes.
Research work on ratios to calculate space allocation per dollar of research revenue generated by college departments.
Architects Combine, Mumbai, INDIA, Junior Architect
Worked as a Junior Architect on residential and corporate interiors, architectural design development for schools, laboratories and housing complex. Responsible for space planning, model studies, design development and execution, development of technical and construction documents, site supervision, coordination with other consultants.
• Office Interiors for Bombay Burma Trading Corp. Ltd, Mumbai, India.
• S.I.E.S Degree College, New Bombay, India.
• Offices for Blue Cross-Laboratories, Goa, India.
• Residence for Mr. B. R. Vittal, Bangalore, India.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, MArch, Architecture
Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute For Architecture, Mumbai, INDIA, BArch, Architecture