I am an architecture student on my third year of school. Currently unemployed, trying to get involved in the industry. I have a great fascination for fine arts and design.
Benchmark Projects, General Assistant
• Ordered materials and maintained inventory
• In charged of supervising employees and enforcing safety guide lines
• Helped with book keeping and administrative activities
Metropolitan Properties, Real Estate Agent
• Marketed inventory and constantly updated new vacancies
• Provided customer service and conducted market research for clients
• Collaborated with building managements and owners to conduct open houses and publicity
Throop Properties, Demolition Assistant
• Performed routine carpentry, electrical, and plumbing maintenance and repair work
• Conducted demolition jobs, site planning and waste control
• Repaired and installed kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures encompassing sinks, faucets and drain lines, basins, water closets, tubs and shower bodies and hot and cold risers Assisted on general constructions tasks
New York City College of Technology, BArch, Architecture Technology
The major consist of, hands on structural integrity and artistic design. I am currently learning how proficiently use rendering software such as Auto Cad, Rihno, 3d Max, Maya, Revit, and next semester Solid Works.