The International Exchange Office (IXO), American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE, Student Advisor
Student Advisor for exchange and local students at the International Exchange Office (IXO), at the American University of Sharjah, UAE.
- Advisor for exchange programs with worldwide universities
- Collaborating with exchange organizations such as ISEP, CIEE, API, and IFSA BUTLER.
- Collaborating with Partner Universities
- Handling transcripts, visas and exchange student housing
- Organizing trips and events for exchange and local students, visiting scholars, visiting professors.
- Filing and Documentation of office files.
X- Architects, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Architect Intern
Student Architect Intern at X-Architects in Dubai, UAE.
- Designing architecture projects (under supervison of a senior architect)
- Building physical achitecture models
- Producing digital renderings using V-Ray and Photoshop
- Making Presentation Boards for meetings with clients
the.wm.studio, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Architect Assistant
Part Time Architect Assistant at the.wm.studio in Dubai, UAE.
- Digital Architectural Modeling on Rhino
- Building physical architecture models using mixed media
American University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE, BArch, Architecture
Bachelors of Architecture (BArch) from the American University of Sharjah, UAE.
The architecture department of American University of Sharjah is NAAB accredited allowing students to further invest in NCARB to attain an Architecture License in the USA.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, US, BArch, Architecture, Solar Decathlon 2013
Attended a semester at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte as an exchange student to participate in Solar Decathlon 2012 - 2013.
(Fall 2012, Study Abroad Program)
People's Choice Award, Award
The University of North Carolina, Charlotte team was awarded with the People's Choice Award for their project "Urban Eden", after being tied for third place at the 2013 Solar Decathlon, California, USA.
Solar Decathlon 2012-2013 - Charlotte, NC, USA
A Design Build project based on Designing an energy efficient and eco-friendly pre-fabricated house for a starting family of two to three within an area of 800 sf/ft. The competition demanded innovation from within students and the house to be built and completed within 3 days, on a new site in California, in order to participate in the competition.
- Revit Digital 3D Modelling
- Construction Documents and specs
- RS Means Cost Estimate for the entire budget
- Full scale tests and studies of geo-polymer concrete, wood and metal