University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Graduate Student Research Assistant
Glenn Wilcox - Assistant Professor of Architecture:
- I made prototypes of Robotic Hot-wire cut foam form work for concrete casting and compression tested concrete mixtures to help develop materials samples for a computational concrete pavilion.
- I CNC cut and built models of a furniture design project for Angell Elementary School.
- I helped in the construction of the LUMANOTUS inflatable installation.
Lydia Soo - Associate Professor of Architecture:
- I worked on developing diagrams that show the relationship between maps of 15th cen. Roam for Lydia Soo's presentations and publication.
University of Arkansas Fay Jones School of Architecture, Fayetteville, AR, US, Visualization Lab Technician
Student Lab Assistant:
- I trained students to prepare files for laser cutters, 3D printer, and the 3 axis CNC router.
- I helped troubleshoot problems, maximize material/machine time efficiency, and improve performance.
- Machines and Lab work spaces were cleaned regularly for safe and productive workflows.
- Materials and machine processes were tested for best results in terms of machine time and quality of the finished products.
- Fixtures and workflows were developed to improve the machines capabilities.
KSNF-TV - Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc., Joplin, MO, US, Master Control Operator
I prepared, monitored, and broadcast commercials, News, and TV shows.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Masters, Master of Science, Architecture, Digital Technologies
We study and develop digital technologies for architecture design, workflows, tools, and fabrication in the most advanced architecture fabrication lab.
My partner and I focused on developing new tools and processes for robotic metal forming in our practicum studies and used these new techniques to design a Bug-Out Shelter, the "Bug-Out-Bug" (BOB), for our capstone research project.
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR, US, BArch, Architecture