see all...Viewing 3 out of 12 projects
After graduating with a Commendation in my Masters of Architecture [RIBA Part II] from the Welsh School of Architecture at Cardiff University, I worked as a freelance designer; involved in the design of sets and exhibitions whilst completing a course in Set Design at Central Saint Martins.
Currently working as an Architectural Designer in London whilst pursuing interests in the arts and cultural sector - in particular exploring the human relationship with space and place in a scenographic way in the creation of narrative environments.
TateHindle Architecture + Design, London, GB, Architectural Designer
- Beaulieu Park, Essex
Housing development for Countryside Properties comprising of 250 residential units split between large family houses and apartments.
Responsibilities: design of both private and affordable houses + apartments to Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3 and in accordance with The London Plan space standards. Accommodation and area schedules for masterplan scheme and individual units
Natalie Hardbattle, London, GB, Freelance Designer
Range of projects including:
- Production and Installation of Winter Wonderland exhibition at The National Gallery http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/calendar/workshop-14-december-2012
- Kitchen Extension, Clapham Junction, Private Client
- Styling Assistant, Advertising Campaign, SHOP172
- Online Brand Campaign, Norseland Ltd.
- Model Maker, Set Design at Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts [RADA] for operas Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci
- Design + manufacture of coffee table, private commission
Bennetts Associates Architects, London, GB, Architectural Assistant
Bennetts Associates is one of the UK's leading architectural practices, with a reputation for design, delivery and sustainability across a wide range of sectors.
Projects worked on included:
- Building 3 (B3) Pancras Square as part of the King's Cross redevelopment. This new building will house a customer access centre, leisure centre, public library and offices for the London Borough of Camden. It is to be an exemplar of a environmental building in an inner city context with a BREEAM Outstanding rating.
- Existing office redevelopment, Euston Road
- Queen Hithe Hotel, City of London. Redeveloping a historic riverside site southeast of St Paul’s Cathedral, replacing a disparate group of 1960's buildings with a new 224-bedroom hotel and nine private apartments.
Other work included: Cat. A and Cat. B office design, design and access applications, planning drawings, model making [physical and digital]
David Chipperfield, London, GB, Architectural Intern
With offices in London, Milan, Berlin and Shanghai the practice works nationally and internationally on a diverse portfolio or buildings, winning many international awards and citations for design excellence.
- Figge Art Museum, Iowa
- Private House, Oxfordshire
- Model making [physical]
- Visualisations [Photoshop]
- Administration work: reception cover, senior-level diary management, travel arrangements
Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University, MArch, Architecture
Graduated with a Commendation and work published in Touchstone: the Magazine for Architecture in Wales.
Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University, Bachelors, Architectural Studies
Graduated with 2.1 hons
City of London School for Girls, High School, A-Level
Physics - A
Design Technology - A
History - A
AS Level French - A
10 A*s at GCSE
City of London School Physics Prize, Award
The Worshipful Company of Makers of Playing Cards Award for Design Technology, Award
Grade 8 Recorders [Dist.] Trinity College of Music, Award
Grade 7 Piano [Merit] Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Award
City of London Corporation Music Award, Scholarship