I am a graduate from Harrington College of Design and am interested in becoming part of a team with a great company. I have taken classes on how to create Cad Architectural Construction Documents and understand the detailed information that must be read in the sets. I have also taken Interior Design Studio classes where I learned the process and importance of research, space planning, sketching, furniture, textile and color selection, and the value of presentation. In the past year, I have had an intern position where I developed skills that can only be learned in the field. I have been properly prepared to contribute in a working environment and would be most interested in scheduling a time to discuss employment opportunities. Thank you for your consideration.
Turn The Tables, Northbrook, IL, US, Sale Associate
- Showcased different types and styles of furniture and accessories in a way that appeals to customers and their design aesthetics.
- Communicated successfully with customers in determining and meeting their needs.
- Managed the media communications through the creation and maintenance of the website and social networking sites.
- Exhibited resourcefulness in handling unexpected and challenging situations.
- Gained knowledge in different furniture styles.
Susan Fredman Design Group, Chicago, IL, US, Intern
- Participated in multiple design projects at once, demonstrating excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Aided in the development of projects through AutoCAD drawing, space planning, material selection, furniture selection, inventory tracking, client pricing, and client presentations.
- Worked and communicated effectively as a team with designers and vendors during the design process.
- Displayed adaptability and attention to detail.
Harrington College of Design, Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Interior Design
- Bachelor in Fine Arts in Interior Design
- College accredited by CIDA