Professional Architectural designer with outstanding leadership, graphic and oral presentation skills. | Proficient in a wide array of 2D and 3D design media. | Strong grasp on construction systems and trades, and experienced in coordinating all building systems from design through construction. | Background in construction management offers a unique perspective on design detailing and documentation. | Hard working and determined individual with a passion for architecture and design.
Computer Revit | AutoCAD | SketchUp | Rhino | Adobe Creative Suite | Newforma | Microsoft Office | Deltek Vision
Interests Sports | Music | Art | Furniture Design | Photography | Travel
NELSON, Boston, MA, US, Designer / Project Manager
Designer at NELSON providing Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Workplace and Information Services.
Member of design team specializing in interior architecture and design services.
- Designer and team member for interior architectural fit-out of two 200,000 square foot buildings for Biogen Idec.
- Collaborated with other design team members to develop a unique program and space plan for each building.
- Utilized Building Information Modeling (BIM) to make the construction process more efficient and precise.
- Prepared working set of drawings and contract documents for lobby renovation and elevator extension projects.
- Coordinated design with several consultants, including structural, mechanical, branding and audio/visual.
- Attended weekly on-site meetings and responsible for executing all construction administrative tasks.
Bank of America Corp.
- New England Account Project Manager and client point of contact.
- Project management responsibilities include: Preliminary budgets, preparing schedules, RFP’s for construction, client meetings, invoice reviewer and processor, internal project and project planning setup through Deltek Vision and Newforma.
- Project designer responsibilities include: programming and user interviews, design and finish presentations, construction documentation, coordination with consultants and construction administration.
Weidersphan Architecture, Somerville, MA, US, Freelance Designer
- Assisted in the design and documentation of several residential renovations in the greater Boston area.
- 45 Moore Street Utilized sustainable approaches, both in design and mechanical systems, to reduce utilities and carbon footprint.
- Researched and formulated multiple strategies to increase building thermal envelope performance and efficiency.
Perkins Eastman, New York, New York, Designer
- Participated as a co-designer in a competition for the New York Presbyterian Hospital Heart Institute lobby renovation.
- Organized and coordinated interior elevations for St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Completed construction document set of Cornell University Lasdon House dormitory lobby renovation.
Created a client presentation for Mt. Sinai Medical Center lobby renovation.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, MArch, School of Architecture Graduate School
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture