J. L. Ramirez Architect P.C., New York, NY, US, Project Architect
Involved in every phase of project construction. Create bid sets, survey existing conditions, negotiate bids, create construction drawings and schedules, adhere to State and City codes, develop and design high-end interior and exterior details.
Graf & Lewent Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
Internship studying acoustics and survey of existing conditions.
NYC Office of the Comptroller, New York, NY, US, Space Analyst
• Working with Director of Facilities to rework existing Spaces in NYC’s Municipal Building.
• Surveying current conditions.
• Using AutoCAD Architecture 2014 to plan new layouts.
American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS) NYIT Manhattan, New York, NY, US, Chapter President
• Grew from 2011-12 Secretary to 2012-13 President.
• Conducted weekly meetings to oversee tasks of all cabinet members and delegate
• Attended AIAS Grassroots 2012 in Washington DC, a national conference shared with
emerging student leaders.
• Became active member of AIA, ENYA, and NYC’s Architectural Community.
New York Sun Works, New York, NY, US, Greenhouse Project Design + Graphics
• Surveyed Classrooms, Conducted Site Visits.
• Created As-builts and 3d renderings to gain new clients.
• Participated in development meetings for the Greenhouse Project.
• Head of graphics for TEDxYouth@MSC: Discovering Sustainability Science 2012.
• Head of graphics for annual NY Sun Works Benefit 2012.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Awards: Magna Cum Laude, Thesis Faculty Recognition Award 2013, Golden Key, The New York Council of the Society of American Registered Architects Award 2013.
Los Angeles Pierce College, Woodland Hills, CA, US, Other
Earned credits to put toward Bachelor of Architecture Degree.
• Won competition amongst jury of Architects and Engineers.
• Visited site in Costa Rica to modify design according to site analysis while collaborating with
the fellow winning team and local Architect.
• Used Revit to produce construction documents through work-sharing.
• Fundraised $21,350 (Goal $15,000) to fly to Costa Rica and participate in construction on-site.
• Dug footings, tied rebar, and mixed concrete for five weeks.
• Fundraised $10,155 (Goal 9,000) to return to Costa Rica and build façades and trusses.
• Facility to be in use Summer 2013