I am a recent graduate seeking a position with an opportunity to gain professional experience in the architecture field. I am hard working, dedicated, reliable and an honest individual. I thrive on challenges willing to learn and eager to demonstrate my skills and knowledge.
Cementos Cibao C. por A., Santiago, Dominican Republic, Architecture Internship
▪ Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction
documentation using Autocad and Sketchup.
▪ Scan, copy, print, and transmit original working drawings of current projects.
▪ Organize and maintain project files.
Catholic Guardian Society and Home Bureau, New York, NY, US, Secretary/Receptionist
• Greet visitors in reception area and direct them to the appropriate staff member
• Responsible for covering the Switchboard-heavy phone coverage
• Organize incoming and out coming mail
• Prepare folders, cards and labels for new placements
• File caseworker’s materials; close out Foster Boarding Home records
• Light typing, computer
Hotel Monterey S. A., Santiago, Dominican Republic , Receptionist
• Dealing with reservations and cancellations by phone, e-mail or face-to-face
• Checking guests into the hotel, allocating rooms and handing out keys
• Checking guests out of the hotel, preparing bills and taking payments
• Handling foreign exchange
• Taking and passing on messages to guests
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Santiago , BArch, Architecture