Hibser Yamauchi Architects, Oakland, CA, US, Interior Designer
- Responsible for construction administration for moderately complex projects; engages senior staff in problem solving
- Selection of FF&E; color palettes & material presentations, and generate specifications
- Assist interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development construction documents
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Provide design support for completion and execution of design projects
- Collaborates with third party vendors, consultants and designers
- Work with Concept Design lead on specific aspects of each project
- Maintains project schedules, timelines and budgets, and assists in preparation for team, project and client meetings
- Creates solutions as well as unique and diverse interior concepts and specifications for schools that meet district standards and objectives, both operational and financial, promotes company identity and enhances the brand experience for the consumer
Design Milagros Inc., San Francisco, CA, US, Interior Designer
• Provide design services for all interiors plan and oversee design conception & execution process
• Brand concepts through all decorative elements i.e., FF&E
• Analyzing problems and developing needed solutions through space planning
• Design Projects in Four Seasons Grand Residential, Millennium Towers, and Metropolitan SF
• Knowledge of ADA regulations, building codes, and field measurements.
• Interactions and managements with clients, contractors, subs, vendors, and trades
• Oversees and serves as a liaison between all contractors on every construction projects
• Inventory control, data entry and bookkeeping through Quickbooks
• Create schematic space plans/ furniture layouts through quick sketches and AutoCad
• Responsible for material boards and decision making on fabric/ paint selection/ finishes
• Develop and implement real estate plans and objectives that support the client’s short and long term strategic objectives
KBM Workspace, San Francisco, CA, US, Design Assistant
- Uses design experience to conduct in-depth space planning, client interviews, communication with the architecture and design firm, workplace furniture design and space planning including creative recommendations and specification or product, layout, and design to form original designs or adaptations requiring a specialized experience.
- Works closely with dealership sales, order entry, installation group and customers to insure accurate plans and specifications and high quality project implementation.
- Attends client planning meeting and presents plans and information to customer for review and approvals.
- Working in AutoCAD, develops and presents block and space plans, color/finish board and finished working drawings for specification and installation. Validates plans against construction, electrical and A&D drawing sets, including field measurements.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture and Design
Prepared in professional practice of interior architecture and design through theoretical education and practical training. Discover better ways of thinking about our environment. Learning basic skills (sketching, technical drafting, and computer graphics) followed by courses in lighting design, color concepts, and materials. Integrate skills to further develop portfolio and presentation skills.