Design Milagros Inc., San Francisco, CA, US, Senior Designer
• Provide design services for all interiors plan and oversee design conception & execution process
• Brand concepts through all decorative elements i.e. furniture, materials, lighting, and accessories
• Analyzing problems and developing needed solutions through space planning
• Design Projects in Four Seasons Grand Residential, Millennium Towers, and Metropolitan SF
• Knowledge of ADA regulations, building codes, and field measurements.
• Interactions and managements with clients, contractors, subs, vendors, and trades
Carole Soffer Design, San Francisco, CA, US, Design Associate
• Design and manage projects in a fast pace interior design staging company
• Create schematic space plans/ furniture layouts through quick sketches and AutoCad
• Responsible for material boards and decision making on fabric/ paint selection/ finishes
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, events and similar activities for supervisors
• Work closely with senior designer in staging luxurious properties around SF
• Oversees and serves as a liaison between all contractors on every construction projects
• Inventory control, data entry and bookkeeping through Quickbooks
• Research products such as artwork, accessories, and furniture from various sources
Philanthropy by Design, San Francisco, CA, US, Administrative Assistant
• Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities of the unit; serve as a liaison between
projects and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operate computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation or verbal
direction to prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of numerous meetings.
• Establish and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data.
KBM Workspace, San Francisco, CA, US, Intern
• Commercial furniture dealership for Knoll
• Work closely with project/ account manager and coordinators
• Knoll Exchange research, ancillary product research and pricing
• Assist with field measures, proposal package assimilation, basic installation quotes
• Create product standard electronic reference binders/files for established accounts
• Basic technical design work
Adeeni Design Group, San Francisco, CA, US, Intern
• Knowledge of small business firm
• Organize Purchase Orders and In house binders
• Up keep fabric library and past clients project information
• Experiences with different materials/ fabrics and their usages
• Ran errands at SF design center
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture and Design
Prepared in professional practice of interior architecture and design through theoretical education and practical training. Discover better ways of thinking about our environment. Learning basic skills (sketching, technical drafting, and computer graphics) followed by courses in lighting design, color concepts, and materials. Integrate skills to further develop portfolio and presentation skills.