Departments •Architecture. •Photography Department. •Graphic Department (-Print design -animation -art book). •Sculpture Department (-Geometry & the field -Almidalia & relief sculpture). •Standard benchmarks for the Major Art & Design.
History from the beginnings
College founded in 1908, Prince Youssef Kamal on behalf of the Egyptian School of Fine Arts and became under the supervision of the Ministry of Education public in 1910 and in 1928.
Then it turned into the Graduate School of Fine Arts and on behalf of the Royal College of Fine Arts in 1950 and in 1953 became the Faculty of Fine Arts and later annexed to the Ministry of Higher Education in 1961 to become part of faculties of Helwan University since the founding of the university in 1975.
Prince "Youssef Kamal":
• Movement condemns the arts in Masralhaditp two men sons of the aristocracy, the first being Prince "Youssef Kamal," who founded the 1908 School of Fine Arts, and stopped its arable land, funds, and summoned from abroad professors arts to discover new talent from among the classes of the people laboring to teach them, and then sending them on missions to Europe to complete their projects in learning art, and watch the manifestation of civilization Ahlgreip in the most important Mrabaha, "Paris" and, secondly, "Mohamed Mahmud Khalil Bey," I'm the family of feudal gave himself and his money for the acquisition of Knuzalphenon, which established the most important association for the care of Fine Arts in 1923, to contribute to the formation of a new generation of artists, who graduated with the first batch of the year 1908 until 1911.
• We have been able men (Alamirobak) must strive to establish new principles, and values of modern can even create taste of a new line with the movement that paved the way for the revolution of 1919 to Taatdhafarama ideas Lutfi al-Sayyid, Muhammad Abduh, and Farah Antoun and Salama Moussa, Taha Hussein and Akkad, Mohamed Hussein Heikal, seeking to develop a new project establishes the principles of the policy.
Establishment of the first school of Fine Arts:
• If we moved to museums and arts riches, you'll note the main role of endowments to enrich the museum with its different arts, but in the establishment of specialized schools in the education of the assets of Fine Arts, which is what actually happened in 1908 when it established the Prince Youssef Kamal - a family member owners in Egypt before the revolution of July - the first school of Fine Arts in the "path Gamamez Cairo" and stopped, by an area of 127 acres of agricultural land ownership of the Directorate of Minya in Upper Egypt, and stopped it also has several buildings in Alexandria, was provided for in the argument to stop that divert revenues "as required for teaching and learning of one hundred and fifty pupils, the two-thirds of them from the Egyptians, and one third of foreigners, without regard for nationality and religion, and that their education is free - without exception - modern science from which Arab Airlines, and reliefs, and civil engineering buildings, designs, drawings and other that, "the Court of Egypt has approved a legal argument to stop the Great Prince, including the contents of these technical terms, so the first on 14 Jun e 1327 - June 3, 1909. Which is utilized by the lack of impediment of the stay on such purposes - Fine Arts and learning - according to the provisions in the argument of the stay, including the Technical requirements that "taught by teachers from France and Italy, and to give a bronze medal for each of the student's first and second successful division final , written on one side of the medal, "Verily We have granted you a manifest victory" and on the other side, "a souvenir of the Prince Youssef Kamal." and then returned the Prince and of the conditions of Waqf in the year in 1927 and make the proceeds dedicated to the missions scientific hundred and fifty students to learn the fine arts at universities in France,Italy
Faculty of Fine Arts seeks always through the mission entrusted to them to cooperate with the authorities and various social institutions, whether governmental or civil, and to others, and in programs for college students it’s various sections
Quality Assurance Unit.
First: Members of the Project Management Team:
• Dean and Chairman of the project.
• Gentlemen agents.
• Heads of Departments and Chairmen of the adoption of the sections and decision science.
• Executive Director of the Unit.
• Secretary of the College.
• Chairman of the Student Union.
• Develop plans and method of the comprehensive development and preparation of the annual report.
• Follow up the development plan altogether.
• To make decisions, face a work of the unit and sub-committees and sub-committees of the sections of scientific obstacles.
• Adoption papers and reports required for development.
• Monitoring of student activity altogether.
• Follow-up of management development, commensurate with the application of quality system.
• attend meetings of subcommittees of the Unit and its sub-committees of the Departments like the Committee to assess the program and decision.
• participation in the development agenda of work that precedes the meetings of the project management team which is taking place in the first week of each month and third week of each month.
• Review mechanisms for the application of the College and its strategic objectives.
Competencies of the College
1. Facilitate and follow-up administrative work for the Unit and the application of the quality system altogether.
2. Illustrate the importance and necessity of the quality and accreditation of staff and administrative leadership.
3. Developing a system for monitoring and evaluation of administrative decisions to determine the constraints and proposals for improvement.
4. The participation of sub-committees of the unit in the application performance.
5. Work on forming a committee to decide on the administrative problems in coordination with one of the sub-committees of the unit taking into account the development of a future plan to resolve these problems and avoid future.
6. Propose a comprehensive development plan of the administrative divisions with a time-limit for the development and presentation of sub-committees of the unit.
7. Attend board meetings, workshops and meetings.
8 Ismail Mohammed, Zamalek
Cairo, EG , 11211