Architectural Technologist with Science degree
/Worked on 5 projects including project for the United Nations and Engineers Without Boarders. /Projects located in Norway, United Kingdom and Cameroon
VIKING Life-Saving Equipment A/S, Bergen, NO, Designer/ Technical Drawer
- Preperation of documents
- Designing Safety equipment components for offshore containers
GLÅMA, Bergen, NO, Architect
GLÅMA Is a forward thinking architectural group that is developing into a firm with projects located in Africa, United Kingdom and Norway. We focus on the natural resources of the landscape and incorporate subtle approach to sustainability.
We are named after after the largest river river in norway which some may say is a twist on our admirers Snohetta, by developing projects in third world countries we aim dismantle the obsession of the stripping of the true meaning of sustainability.
United Nations, Bergen, NO, Architect
- Design the house of Engineers Without Boarders volunteers Cameroon
- Designing a kitchen, living quarters, designing facilities for the house will be supplied with
rainwater collected and by drilling for water and electricity by the solar panels.
- Developing for (Seed Award) for its ability to promote sustainable development:
Jentespranget / Freelancer, Stord Island, NO, CAD Engineer
- Creating a highly detailed graphic representation of design for review and approval by design and engineering staff
- Responsible for handling computer aided design (CAD) systems and peripheral equipment to develop working computer documents that can be altered
- Reviewing and modifying drawings under the brief of the client
Hane Estate Agents, London, GB, Project Manager/ Developer
- Responsible for calculating figures on budgeting and resources during the stages of construction
- Provided Various design sketches for expansion of dwellings and garden areas.
- Maintained a strong rapport with team and implemented technical understanding within project
- Worked on site with contractors
Royal Institute of British Architects North East (RIBA North East), London, GB, Volunteer
- Helping with the organisation of the London architecture festival
- Working in a team to deliver a safe and comfortable environment to the clients specification
- Responsible for leading a clear and consistent level of managment during architectural events
Tiyam Design Limited, London, GB, Architectural Assistant
- Working within a construction company that recently became an architecture firm, working on two residential projects meeting with client face to face.
- Participating on a £21 Million project to transform an abandoned business park into a Shopping center, examining cad drawings of the derby area to build in.
- Knowledge of SAP systems
Honorable mention Affinity Sutton, Bethnal Green Competition (2009), Honorable Mention