Erin Roberts is a San Francisco-based artist and designer who collaborates with local entrepreneurs, interior designers, and craftsman to create distinctive experiences for their clients. Her multifaceted skillset — through painting, sculpture, product design, styling, and photography — uniquely informs her creative problem-solving and holistic approach to interiors, experience design, and visual storytelling.
Erin holds a Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in printmaking and multimedia sculpture.
Erin Roberts Bespoke Design, San Francisco, Principal
Creative Studio | Experience Design, Art Installations, Custom Products, Styling and Photography for Interiors
As a design consultant for boutique interior projects, Erin brings attention to detail and strong presentation skills to design development, space planning, custom product design, and interior styling. She loves working closely with entrepreneurs and interior designers to find the unique voice of their project and express that vision through experience design, most specifically in feature spaces for indoor-outdoor, retail, hospitality, corporate, and pop-up events.
Erin's further work in spatial design includes commissions for art installations that spotlight bespoke murals, sculptures, lighting, textiles, and artwork for interior projects. Using a combination of vivid imagery, color renderings and painted samples, her visual process helps create a clear design concept for any inspiration. She's gained recognition in the residential design field for developing and hand-painting mural installations that look like wallpaper, as seen in Anthology, California Home + Design, Lonny, 7x7 and Martha Stewart Living Magazine.
From commercial to interior photography, Erin's experience across several genres and understanding of space, location, mood, product, and presentation uniquely informs her approach to visual storytelling for powerful and meaningful imagery. She specializes in creative directing, scouting, styling, and photographing for a variety of special projects and commissions.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, Masters, Interior Architecture & Design
ACADEMIC DESIGN PROJECTS
Commercial Retail Interior Design, The New Standard
• 150,000 sqft flagship sustainable design center thesis project
• Urban treehouse, suspension and industrial concepts within roaming supper club restaurant, sustainable product showrooms, product design workshop studios, canopy promenade, atrium, coffee juice bar, fireside hammock lounge and gardens
Commercial and Residential Product Design, Hagtash Collection
• Custom furniture and lighting collaborations with local and international sustainable artists using locally reclaimed, FSC or vintage materials
• Produced by local artisans or within the USA, made to order within The New Standard
• Concepts include the modern forager, Hagtash: quirky and trending, vintage revival, and workshop in the trees
Academy of Art Spring Show, Other
Feature Thesis Project: The New Standard