Seeking an Interior Design position where I can apply my creative talents and utilize advanced graphic and rendering skills. I have general knowledge of showrooms and vendors, FF&E selection, client and vendor interactions, product research, and hand sketching/marker renderings. I am proficient with the latest in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and 3DS Max.
Starbucks Coffee, Fountain Valley, CA, US, Designer
• Completed 10 new stores, 15 licensed stores, and 55 renovations.
• Store space planning with consideration of higher to lower risk options for cafe engine, aisle width mobility with varying staffing levels, customer journey, and queuing options.
Haverson Architecture & Design, CT, US, Interior Designer
Interior Designer, Haverson Architecture, Greenwich, CT(Aug 2011-Current)
Junior's, Time Square, NYC
• Responsible for content and layout of graphics for a themed space.
• Implemented replacement of existing millwork, flooring, ceiling, and wall graphics with new solutions from conceptual to technical drawings.
• Developed all interior elevations, details, and Photoshop renderings.
• Prepared client presentations and participated in client designer meetings.
Orbit Cafe - NASA Kennedy Space Center, FL
• In charge of developing creative content for a space-themed concept.
• Suggested multiple space-planning solutions for problematic queuing and cash out system.
• Worked in a team of two on development of the full set of drawings.
• Responsible for taking minutes at the client designer meetings.
USTA - United States Tennis Association Retail Space, Brooklyn, NY
• Met client's programming requirements to comfortably space-plan a 4,000 sq. ft. high-traffic seasonal retail outlet.
• Compiled the FF&E specifications book.
• Actively communicated with retail fixture system vendors for in depth understanding of component application and technical presentation through detailing.
D Terminal Bar/Lounge - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, New Orleans, LA
• Conceptual presentation using sketches and material selection.
• CAD presentation of a variety of floor plans and elevations.
Big Cheese - Delaware North Culinary and Hospitality Council – 2012 Food and Beverage Summit Challenge
• Tied for second in public voting for culinary food truck challenge.
• Headed project development through concept sketches, CAD floor plan/elevations, 3D and graphic presentation.
Other Select Projects:
• Tulip Gallery retail storefront development.
• Steakhouse concept floor plan layout and 3D rendering presentation.
• Public park concept development and layout - skatepark, amphitheatre, baseball field, and concession stands.
• Shopping plaza storefront development, parking allocation, and gas station space-planning.
• Multiple restaurant concept development and space-planning for both kitchen and seating areas.
• Office to residential conversion space-planning.
• Organized Green Expo booth layout and designed individual graphics for over 100 exhibit panels.
JR Studios, New York, NY, US, Independent Contractor
• Assisted lead designer with high end residential projects.
• Completed detailed interior architectural drawings in AutoCAD.
• Assembled FF&E specifications.
• Performed on-site field measurements and installation visits.
Julianna Furniture Production, Armenia, Designer and Project Manager
• Developed conceptual drawings as per client’s requirements for interiors and individual furniture pieces.
• Performed space-planning for millwork and freestanding pieces.
• Developed AutoCAD drafts.
• 3DS Max quick builds and photorealistic renderings.
• Estimated material requirements and costs and presented design for client approval.
• Organized PR events, advertising campaigns, expos, social media marketing, and blogging.
• Graphic design (website development, promotional materials, business cards, inkjet furniture laminate printing, etc.)
Hatch Design Group, Santa Ana, CA, US, Interior Design Intern
• Daily price sourcing, sample requests, purchase order management, vendor/client relations, delivery scheduling and organization, and management of the resource and materials library.
Ziccardi Designs, Santa Ana, CA, US, Interior Design Intern
• General office management including phones, vendor follow-ups, customer service, scheduling and organizing.
The Art Institute of California - Orange County, Bachelors, Interior Design
GZU, Bachelors, Psychology
Educational Management Corporation (EDMC) Scholarship Award, 1st Place
John Keller Memorial Scholarship, 1st Place