see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
I am an Architecture student, currently attending the school of Architecture at the Academy of Art University, located in San Francisco. I'm in my 2 semester, going into the 3rd this fall. I chose this career path because I believe there is a fire inside of me that is waiting to release the overwhelming passion of architecture and how it overtakes the minds of this concrete society.
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo CA, US, Entertainment Team Member
- Ensured guest satisfaction by entertaining and interacting with guest, assisted with production and
management of seasonal holiday events and maintained all show venues by directing the safety and
cleanliness of park animals and guest.
- Implemented new meet and greet methods with costume character appearances, introduced new attraction
concepts for Halloween events, managed and maintained the safety and operation of attractions for 2009-2010.
Developed and enforced new show arena spiel for entertainment ushers and department budget plan to
equalize daily operation and labor cost.
Apex Systems, San Ramon, CA, US, Computer Technician
- Installed new computer units in various departments on company campus
- Performed preventive maintenance on units to comply with company standards
- Disassemble and reassembled computer units from old company site to new office buildings
Contra Costa Community College District, San Pablo, CA, US, Admissions Assistant
- Assisted office staff with various administrative assignments
- Delivered campus memos to various education departments
- Setting up appointments and typing administrative letters to school directors
- In charge of CAMP program committee
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Survey of Contemporary Architecture
Design in Built Environment
Color & Design
Spatial Ordering & Hybrid Systems (ARH 150)
Perspective & Projective Drawing (ARH 170)
College Math (LA 255)
Site Operations & Tectonic Systems (ARH 210)
3D Modeling (ARH 390)
Site Culture & Integral Urbanism (ARH 250)
Vallejo Senior High School, Vallejo, CA, US, High School, Diploma Degree
Academy of Art University: Spring Show, Nomination
A selection of current spring semester project and fall semester project to be displayed at the palace of fine arts 2013 spring show, showing the best student work to industry professionals and art seekers.
An award of excellence of going above and beyond on class projects and finals
Special Projects Award 98: Contra Costa College youth program, Award