MASS Design Group, Boston, Kigali Rwanda, Fellow
• Worked in Rwanda and Boston offices, assisting in qualitative impact research for annual report and donor updates.
• Duties in the field included filming, photography, interviews, and general layout and write-ups for reports.
Sea-Dar Construction, Boston, Preconstruction Internship
• Worked in the pre-construction department for construction of high-end residential properties in Boston.
• Calculated takeoffs from drawings and helped compile estimates and bids for subcontractors and clients.
• Assisted in some construction management duties including site visits as well as client meetings.
The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO, US, Bachelors, Studio Art, Pre Architecture
Relevant Courses: Intro to 3D Art, Photography, Design Workshop, Regional Architecture, History of Architecture, Intro to Drawing, Sculpture, Advanced Sculpture, Exploring Context of Materiality and Space, Senior Seminar
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, Architecture
Intensive semester of study enrolled in the Architecture program at DIS, Studio taught by Danish architect and professor.
Noble and Greenough, Dedham, MA, US, High School, HS
AP Photography, AP Art History, Architecture Senior Project conceptually redesigning the school hallway
Anderson Ranch Brooks Scholarship in Photography, Grant
Craig Herst Arts Prize Scholar Award, Grant