I am a Senior Project Manager, with experience in healthcare, commercial, public and Federal markets architectural design, client management, and leading multi-discipline teams with focus on ensuring quality services to clients.
• Registered Architect in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
• Passion for leading teams in collaborative manner, providing superior project delivery to the client’s satisfaction.
• Experienced in architectural design, documentation, and construction, for a variety of project types; healthcare, commercial, tenant interiors, museum exhibit space, building renovations, and new speculative office buildings.
• Project executive leading an in-house A/E team including financial management, staff management and team collaboration.
• Demonstrated successes in business development by cultivating relationships with new and existing clients, identifying new business opportunities and developing strategic alliances.
• Proactive, solutions oriented with proven track record for making authoritative decisions.
Dewberry Architects Inc, Boston, MA, US, Project Manager Architect
As Senior Project Manger / Architect for Dewberry's Boston office, I lead several multi-disciplined architectural and MEP teams as well as assisted the Business Unit Manger with business development and management of the architectural / building engineering group.
• Client Manager / Project Manager (P.O.C) for multi-year A/E general design services contracts with Department of Veterans Affairs VISN 1 New England and with Hanscom Air Force Base (66th Air Force Group) Bedford MA.
• Point of contact for interfacing with clients, contract management, fee preparation and negotiation, financial performance of projects, and execution of Contracts including budgets, schedules, invoicing and maintaining key business relationships.
• Team leader integrating architectural design and MEPFP disciplines into a collaborative team; setting goals for profitability, architectural design, technical quality and delivery of services with a focus on client satisfaction.
• Supported A/E group with business development and marketing strategy; networking, building relationships with potential new clients, identifying new opportunities and developing strategic alliances with other service providers.
• Demonstrated experience with project fee proposal writing, short list interviews, teaming arrangements and work sharing opportunities within Dewberry.
• Contributors to the enterprise with cross sales for the structural, environmental and civil groups in the Boston office, and as well as other A/E disciplines throughout Dewberry.
• Instituted Dewberry’s quality assurance and quality control program for A/E projects.
• Responsible for the project delivery process including stamping and sealing architectural projects in the Boston office.
• Managed, coached and mentored staff; architects and MEP engineers.
TRO Jung Brannen, previously known as TRO/ The Ritchie Organization, Boston, MA, US, Project Architect
• Managed client expectations and project needs throughout project, including scope, budget and schedules.
• Lead architectural team through all phases of project development; from design initiation through construction documentation including construction administration.
• Integrated sub- consultants for project team; structural, MEP, lighting designer, code and kitchen consultants.
• Developed and detailed architectural aspects of the design
• Collaborated with Interior Designers for interior space planning and design, selection of interior finishes, coordination of furniture, workstations and equipment layout.
• Varied project experience includes tenant fit outs, speculative and build to suite office buildings, building renovations, and unique projects such as museum exhibit space and luxury hospital space.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture