see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
AIA International Associate
Los Angeles CA
Cell: +1 (310) 698-9852
An Architect (Iraqi licensed and work on California license ) with more than 6 years of experience in Architectural Design for residential, multi-story buildings, interior design and landscaping. Expert in CAD and Architectural CAD, Google Sketch up, Autodesk 3D MAX, and Adobe Photoshop. Poised to contribute unique Blend of project-management and exemplary customer-support skills, along with commitment to excellence, to your firm’s value by ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Architectural Engineer the Iraqi University in Baghdad April 2011 - August 2013
Designed a center for research and studies for the Iraqi University in Baghdad, also worked as a member at the committee of final closing for three projects bidding to expand the building of the same university, worked as an architect design supervisor on the proposal of Mimaar Emirati Company based in Dubai, and an architect design supervisor on the proposal of Day French company based in Paris.30$ ph.
Team Leader/Architectural Engineer US Navy, Al-Asad US Air Base March 2010 - April 2011
Worked as a team leader for a team of six engineers (architectural, electrical, civil and mechanical) on the renovation and rehabilitation of Al-Asad U.S. Air Force Base in Iraq. I led the team to oversee quality assurance and control for all facilities, utilities and construction at the base. 35$ ph.
Designer Architect SEC March 2008 - March 2010
Construction administration, Design and drawing of 20 full sets for fully protected barrack buildings in Iraq. 25$ ph.
CAD Manager SGE (Secure global engineering FZE) March 2005 - March 2007
Worked as a CAD manager for design and implementation of a full drawing set and as built drawings for power substation buildings in 6 provinces in Iraq. 15$ ph.
Architect (internship and employment) July 1999 - December 2004
Design and drafting full drawing sets for houses and apartment buildings, as well as interior designs.
• Proficient in technologies, architectural area planning, and drafting.
• Coordination of mixed-use and multi-family housing construction projects.
• Various architecture models and technical skills.
• Work well with vendors across commercial, private, and public sectors.
• Hand sketch drafting and computer aided drawing.
• Taking concepts to creation while effectively managing all resources.
• Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering, University of Baghdad, 2003.
• Advanced course in BIM Revit software, El Camino College.
• Design course 150B drawing 2 in El Camino College.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
• Revit training, California USA, 2012.
• Quality Assurance for buildings, Al-Asad US Airbase, 2011.
• Sketch up professional Training 2009.
• AutoCAD Professional, Architectural CAD Professional.
• New Horizons institute training 3D Max/V-Ray.
• 3D MAX Professional Training.
• Free hand sketches professional design idea.
• Adobe Photoshop design.
• Human Skills Development certificate.
· Harry Kim
LT, CEC, USN
BCG Public Works Department
· Christopher S. Woolington, MSgt, USAF
Career Development Course Writer, 3E4X3
Comm (940) 676-5816
Cell: +1(940) 867-9440
· Benjamin J. Nelson
Secure Global engineering .FZE
Cell: +1(440) 279-0022
· Mohammad Hammoodi
Network & Systems Engineer
iCRco Medical Imaging Manufacturer
Cell: +1 (646) 330-9090
El Camino College, Torrance, Architecture
1-This is an advanced level drafting class covering residential buildings. The student will develop working drawings for a two story residence on a low sloping site. Instruction will stress the construction process, structural detailing and uniform building code requirements for residential Type V construction.
2-This advanced course in three-dimensional (3D) computer aided design for architecture uses various CAD software, including Revit Architecture, to teach Building Information Modeling (BIM) techniques. Topics will include computer animation, rendering, design analysis, and documentation of buildings. Students will create detailed computer models of buildings and generate floor plans, building sections, elevations, details and schedules from the model.
Baghdad University, Baghdad, Bachelors, Architectural Engineering