I am an interior design professional currently working in high-end hospitality design, while simultaneously completing my Master of Arts Degree in Interior Design. My undergraduate degree and previous professional background is in business and marketing. I am a creative yet strategic and analytic thinker, which allows me to maximize efficiency in my work. Always thinking about the "bigger picture," I am devoted to design that contributes to the complete brand identity and overall success of a business.
Anderson/Miller, Ltd., Chicago, IL, US, Interior Designer
• Specify interior finishes and furnishings for high-end hospitality projects.
• Assist in development of programming, space planning and construction documentation.
• Work closely with the client, project manager, vendors, and all other stakeholders from design concept through completion.
• Complete site surveys and documentation.
• Manage the materials library and meet with vendors to source new products.
Design Bureau Magazine, Chicago, IL, US, Production Manager
• Work directly with top architectural and design firms around the world to provide the highest quality advertising experience with Design Bureau.
• Act as the liaison between the sales, editorial, and design teams to ensure timeliness, quality, and value in advertising with Design Bureau magazine.
• Decision maker in the design process concerning ad content and layout, proofing and making revisions as necessary.
• Responsible for the collection of payment on all accounts.
• Sell and distribute current/past magazine issues, reprints, and digital e-prints.
Harrington College of Design, Chicago, IL, US, Masters, Interior Design
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, US, Bachelors, Business Administration & Marketing
NEWH Scholarship for Hospitality - Chicago Chapter, 1st Place