I am an interior design professional currently working in hospitality and retail design. I hold a Master of Arts degree in Interior Design, and an Bachelors degree in Business and Marketing. I am a creative yet strategic and analytic thinker, which allows me to maximize efficiency in my work. Always thinking about the bigger picture, I am devoted to design that contributes to the complete brand identity and overall success of a business.
**Drawing samples available upon request**
Design Bureaux, New York, Designer
• Lead designer on current international restaurant and retail projects, managing concept, schematic, and detailed design phases.
• Execute drafting, detailing, and production of construction drawings and administration for a variety of domestic and international projects.
• Create 3D models and rendered perspectives using Rhino Vray software.
• Develop custom finish and design solutions based on client requirements and budget restrictions.
• Utilize a variety of visual tools to effectively present concepts and ideas to clients in a relatable and persuasive manner.
Anderson/Miller, Ltd., Chicago, IL, US, Interior Designer
• Specify interior finishes and furnishings for high-end hospitality projects.
• Assist in development of programming, space planning and construction documentation.
• Work closely with the client, project manager, vendors, and all other stakeholders from design concept through completion.
• Complete site surveys and documentation.
• Manage the materials library and meet with vendors to source new products.
Design Bureau Magazine, Chicago, IL, US, Production Manager
• Work directly with top architectural and design firms around the world to provide the highest quality advertising experience with Design Bureau.
• Act as the liaison between the sales, editorial, and design teams to ensure timeliness, quality, and value in advertising with Design Bureau magazine.
• Decision maker in the design process concerning ad content and layout, proofing and making revisions as necessary.
• Responsible for the collection of payment on all accounts.
• Sell and distribute current/past magazine issues, reprints, and digital e-prints.
Harrington College of Design, Chicago, IL, US, Masters, Interior Design
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, US, Bachelors, Business Administration & Marketing
NEWH Scholarship for Hospitality - Chicago Chapter, 1st Place