Experienced in training and leading project teams.
Project experience includes Multifamily and Senior Housing, Retail & Office Buildings.
Trained and advised others in AutoCAD; developed office cad standards and script routines.
Motivated colleagues to study for Architects Exam; achieved a 50% yearly boost in exam pass rate.
Consulted with clients to designed projects to fill their needs; presented projects to clients.
Collaborated with project designers & principal architects to developed sketches and transformed ideals into construction documents.
Developed detailed designs for various interior spaces including casinos, office spaces, banks, retail, restaurants, housing and medical clinics.
Implemented interior design projects with nationally recognized and in-house interior designers.
Published project in “Hospitably and Design Magazine”, pages 108-111, Nov. 2007.
Designed large-scale conceptual plans for office, housing, resorts and commercial developments.
Synchronized parking layouts and building placement plans with utilities and city officials.
Calculated building tenant areas under the guidelines of BOMA standards.
Teamed with leasing agents to establish rental rates.
Employed by a property management company to develop cost effective tenant plans.
Completed contract documents for renovations and new construction projects.
Coordinated project delivery with consultants and product representatives.
Experienced in construction documents for large-scale fast-track building developments.
Prepared construction drawings, specifications, addendums and bulletins.
Conducted job site meetings; wrote site observation and field reports.
Compiled meeting minutes, payment requests and requests for information.
Fulfilled HUD field observations reports for government-funded housing projects.
Contracted short-term hourly positions within Architectural firms.
Teamed last minute with staff to fulfilled project due dates.
Composed construction documents for freelance residential and retail projects.
Autodesk AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and Architectural Revit. Google Sketch-Up.
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows. Adobe Photoshop.
Mechanical Systems Design, INC, Saint Paul, MN, US, Project Architect
• Complete construction documents for building renovations and new construction.
• Assisted Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Staff with construction documents.
• Designed and coordinated detailed clean room lavatories and equipment plans.
• Clients: 3M, Hastings Veterans home and Stillwater Area Public Schools
• Expanding Mechanical Systems Design, Inc. architectural practice.
WAI Continuum, Saint Paul, MN, US, Project Architectg
• Developed housing units, wall sections and common areas on assisted living and senior housing projects
• Completed Schematic and Design Development documents.
• Designed Site plans for project proposals.
KKE Architects, Minneapolis, MN, US, Project Architect
• Updated restaurants, nightclubs, spa, shops and guest suits to transform the Reno Hilton / MGM Grand casino’s image for a multiple phase redevelopment master plan.
• Completed construction documents on several large condominium and commercial buildings renovations.
• Worked on master plans of various large projects.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, US, MArch, Architecture