see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
As a person who is interested in science, technology and art, I describe my character as an active and diverse woman. Being an architect with a flair for the arts, having technical aptitude and an interest in management, also have a passion for traveling and understanding different cultures in the world, all these elements, have given me a broad outlook, with varying degrees of knowledge in a range of topics.
As an architect and designer, I have been involved in different stages of diverse architectural and interior design projects from schematic design, design development, detail design, and architecture supervision during the construction stage as well.
Main duties as an architect have included participating actively in the meetings with clients, sub consultants, contractors and engineers from other divisions, and designing diverse building types, throughout concept and schematic design to more developed and detailed stages, also providing construction documents and site inspection. Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirement, documentation and presentation. Preparing weekly status reports.
During 6 years of collaboration with architectural firms, I have had the opportunity of working on different stages of varied projects, including Office Buildings, Mixed-Use Complex, Retails, University Campus, Residential buildings, as well as renovation and interior design projects.
High ability to operate computer software such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Autodesk Revit 2014.
Specialties: Corporate Architecture & Interior Design, Creative Designing, Client Interaction, Computer Skills, Detailing Skills, Presentation Skills, Knowing Languages; Persian, English, French.
The Art Shoppe, Toronto, ON, CA, Interior Designer, Sale Consultant
- evaluates and designs interior living and work spaces to make them functional, appealing and well-suited to an owner's needs.
- creating color palettes, selecting appropriate furniture, and accessorizing the space with fabrics, wall hangings, window treatments, light fixtures and flooring.
- communicate effectively with clients to make sure the design fits the owner's style and purpose.
- meeting with clients to discuss decorating needs, room layout plans, and the functionality of a room or building.
Ravand Cybertech, Toronto, ON, CA, Interior Design Consultant
The Home Depot, Toronto, ON, CA, Flooring and Decor Associate
Consult with the clients regarding to the projects they are working on for design, finding and choosing the appropriate material, and the installation stages.
Season Construction Co., Mashad, IR, Intermediate Architect and Interior Designer
• Consult with clients to determine type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
• Monitor activities on construction sites, consisting several renovation projects, to ensure compliance with specifications
• Specialized in residential, commercial, and office projects
• Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations
• Detail designer
• Prepare and supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
• Selecting hard finishes and furnishings
• Ordering samples and coordinating with suppliers in updating the company's sample room
Zavieh Consulting Engineers Co., Mashad, IR, Intermediate Architect and Interior Designer
• Conducted feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects and site assessments
• Prepared plans and specifications for the final designs(exterior&interior)
• Worked directly with site crews and subcontractors
• Obtained extensive knowledge of detailing, interior designing, architecture and landscape designing by participating in the design of commercial, office, and residential buildings
Evet Consulting Co., Mashad, IR, Junior Architect and Architectural Drafter
Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, CA, IPLAN Architecture Series
- Ontario Building Code and Regulations
- Materials and Methods
- Building Information Modeling(BIM)
JVS, Toronto, ON, CA, Canadian Workplace Communication Program for the Architecture Sector ELT
Islamic Azad University of Mashhad, Mashad, IR, MArch, Continuous Master of Science of Architecture
The program consisted of 175 credits.
Composition, Geometry, Architectural Design, Theoretical Principles of Architecture, History of Architecture, Building Elements and Details, Statics, Estimation, Environmental Conditions Control,... are of the courses were studied through the program.
Ranked 1st GPA at University class 1998, 1st Place